Thursday, December 30, 2010

IS IT RIGHT/WRONG TO.......

In the Scripture, some things are crystal clear. The direct commands are hard to miss. There are other issues that are not so direct. Here we use the Principles the scripture teaches to make Right decisions.

For Example: Is it right or wrong to ....
1. Drink Whiskey, Beer, Coffee, Tea (extra sweet), water.....
2. Kiss my Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Your Girlfriend, my dog, another guy ( that is a no!)....
3. Sleep at home at night, during work hours, while driving, during a church service.....
4. Buy the best____...  5. Go in Debt... 6. Eat___.... 7. Your Question.....

Put it to the test......Is it Right/Wrong?

Source of Chart: "Anybody Here Know Right from Wrong", Bill Stearns, 1976 SunPower Youth Publications, 
ISBN-10  0882077244 ;  ISBN-13   9780882077246  
Is it Right or Wrong to …..




REFERENCE
PRINCIPLE
TRUE
FALSE
Heb. 12:1
EXCESS: It doesn't slow me down spiritualy


I Cor. 6:12
EXPEDIENCE: It can be profitable, useful


1 Cor. 6:12
ENSLAVEMENT: I can be Spirit Controlled in this


Rom. 14:13
EXAMPLE:It can allow me to be a good example


Col. 4:5
EVANGELISM: It can help spread the Gospel


1 Cor. 10:23
EDIFICATION: It can help other Christians


1 Cor. 10:31
EXALTATION: It can Glorify God


1 John 2:6
EMULATION: I can imitate Christ in this


Lev. 19:18
REVENGE: It has nothing to do with Avenging myself


Matt 18:21-22
FORGIVENESS: I can demonstrate forgiveness in this


Luke 12:37-48
STEWARDSHIP: I can be a good steward in this


Rom 12:2
CONFORMITY: This won't conform me to the world


Rom 12:10
PREFERENCE: I can put others before me in this


Rom 12:18
PEACE: I can maintain Peace with others in this


Rom 13:1
SUBJECTION: I can show my subjection ot authority


Gal 6:10
GOODNESS: I can show goodness to others in this


1 Cor 6:19
BODY: Does this harm God's temple in any way


2 Cor 6:14
YOKE: This won't bind me to unbelievers


1 Thess5:22
APPEARANCE: I am free from evil apprarance in this


2 Tim 2:22
LUST: I am free from any chance to lust in this




RIGHT
WRONG
ANSWER
THEREFORE THIS ACTIVITY IS…..







No comments:

Post a Comment