Friday, January 7, 2011

DR. SEUSS-Top 10






I have enjoyed Dr. Seuss since I was a little kid. . These are some of my favourite quotes.

Quote #1
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #2
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #3
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #4
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #5
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #6
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #7
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #8
So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads. ~Dr. Seus
Quote #9
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed. ~Dr. Seuss
Quote #10
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ~Dr. Seuss


Dr. Seuss is often thought of as the author of children’s books. However, after researching his biography much of his writing is geared toward adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment